Open Office Hours: Ask Questions About UVACanvas
Expanded Office Hours in August
No registration requested. We invite you to drop in or attend the full session as your schedule allows.
Who should attend? Instructors & those who support course site design and grading.
- Join on Wednesday, August 2nd from 2 P.M. to 3 P.M.
- Meeting ID: 942 7201 5116
- Passcode: 094376
- Join on Monday, August 7th from 10 A.M. to 12 P.M.
- Meeting ID: 987 8170 3849
- Passcode: 453533
- Join on Wednesday, August 9th from 1 P.M. to 3 P.M.
- Meeting ID: 947 0559 6702
- Passcode: 520417
- Join on Thursday, August 10th from 1 P.M. to 3 P.M.
- Meeting ID: 995 3881 3826
- Passcode: 142454
- Join on Monday, August 14th from 1 P.M. to 3 P.M.
- Meeting ID: 940 7150 3330
- Passcode: 287597
- Join on Wednesday, August 16th from 2 P.M. to 4 P.M.
- Meeting ID: 958 5924 2399
- Passcode: 303163
Note: Dates and times are subject to change due to volume of support.
Whether you are preparing your course sites for an upcoming term or have questions about a current course, open office hours offer additional support.
You can use this time as a forum to:
- Ask questions
- Get hands-on support
- Learn from peers
Learn how to:
- Design course sites in UVACanvas
- Reuse migrated course content from your previous learning management system
(e.g., UVACollab, SCPS Canvas, EHD Canvas, Blackboard, or Moodle)
- Choose tools that meet your instructional goals
- Build accessible content
- Design assessments
- Set up your gradebook
Interested but not sure what to ask?
Many instructors and support staff have found it helpful to simply listen in and learn from peers.
Open office hours are offered by the LMS Project Team and the Learning Technology Services (LTS) Team.