Faculty Learning Resources
On-demand and self-paced training is available through the Help Menu in UVACanvas.
Canvas Training Services Portal resources are geared toward Instructors to learn how to best leverage Canvas’ features and functionality. (You must be logged in to UVACanvas to access this link.)
90-minute virtual workshop sessions held in April through August 2023.
Join us for hands-on practice in your content/course sites.
After a session, you will be able to:
- Find your migrated content and SIS course site
- Move content to your SIS course site
- Know how to review migrated content and make edits/add new content
Deep-Dive Topics (Coming Soon)
Short, topical virtual sessions
Covers topics such as:
- Quizzes/question banks
- Grading options and settings
- Providing feedback
Open support sessions via Zoom
- Every Wednesday
- Hour-long drop-in support on any topic
School-Based Learning Opportunities
Contact your school's local instructional design and technology team for more information.
Other Training Resources
- Instructor Community Resources: Access Canvas Instructor guides and videos in a searchable interface via the Canvas Community.
- LinkedIn Learning Canvas Course: Videos are available on a variety of topics for Instructors getting started with Canvas.
- Growing with Canvas: Combination of videos and guides geared to help Instructors expand their use of Canvas.