UVACanvas Transition Plan
With the remaining participating schools and areas using UVACanvas for the Fall 2023, our transition to our central LMS will be complete.
Note: School of Law and Darden School of Business will remain on their current learning management systems, and will not be moving to UVACanvas.
- College and Graduate School of Arts & Sciences: All remaining departments and programs
- McIntire School of Commerce
- School of Engineering and Applied Science
- School of Medicine: Only the Department of Public Health Sciences (PHS) and the Biomedical Sciences Graduate Program (BIMS) will use UVACanvas.
- School of Nursing
- School of Architecture
- Courses affiliated with the Office of the Provost
- UVA's College at Wise
All courses in participating schools, except those taught in UVA's College at Wise, will use UVACanvas.
- College and Graduate School of Arts & Sciences: Art, Chemistry, Economics, Engagements, French, Mathematics, Politics, Psychology, Religious Studies, Sociology, and Statistics.
- School of Data Science
- School of Education and Human Development
- School of Continuing & Professional Studies
- Frank Batten School of Leadership & Public Policy