New: Training Workshop Events Announced
UVACanvas Training Opportunities
The following events are lead by UVA experts and offered in additional to the various training and support available locally in each of the schools:
- Open Office Hours
- Getting Started With UVACanvas: 90-Minute Introduction Sessions
- 1:1 UVA Expert Support & Course Design Consultations
Open Office Hours
Dates: Each Wednesday, 2-3 p.m.
As you prepare your course sites in UVACanvas, we are offering open office hours for additional support.
You can use this time as a forum to:
- Ask questions
- Get hands-on support
- Learn from peers
Getting Started With UVACanvas: 90-Minute Introduction Sessions
Dates & Registration:
Faculty will leave this session with hands-on practice in their content/course sites.
You will be able to:
- Access UVACanvas.
- Identify where to find instructional design and technical support for UVACanvas.
- Find your migrated content and course sites.
- Add new content and make edits to your course.
- Review migrated content and move it to your course site.
1:1 UVA Expert Consultations
Dates: Upon Request
If you have instructional design questions and questions related to integrated tools like reviewing/improving accessibility, scaffolding/presenting content, designing assignments/assessments, and working with integrated tools (e.g., Gradescope, Poll Everywhere, etc.)
The UVACollab team is now the Learning Technology Services (LTS) team! The LTS Team has launched a new support portal! Visit the Learning Technology Services website for UVA-specific documentation developed by the LTS team.
Email [email protected] for personalized assistance with enhancing your next course.