Posted Feedback Tool Now Available!
Upload custom grades and feedback with a spreadsheet
The Posted Feedback tool enables instructors to type in feedback or custom grades for students in a spreadsheet and upload it. Each student will only be able to view their comments and/or grades.
Posted Feedback is commonly used by instructors who:
- Keep track of and calculate grades in a spreadsheet.
- Would like to provide students with feedback on specific test or quiz questions, without showing all the other questions and/or answers to students.
- Are using alternative forms of grading, such as specifications grading, where they prefer not to attach point values to graded items
Add the tool to your site by enabling the Posted Feedback tool in your Course Navigation Menu. For steps, see How do I manage Course Navigation links?
Find illustrated steps for using Posted Feedback in the help articles below:
- What is the Posted Feedback tool?
- How do I add posted feedback?
- How do instructors view posted feedback?
- How do I release or unrelease posted feedback?
- How do I edit or delete posted feedback files?
- For Students: How do I view my posted feedback?
For questions about Posted Feedback, contact the Learning Technology Services (LTS) team at [email protected].